Monday, April 19, 2010

Daydream

Mencoba membuat lagu, setelah melihat apa yang ditulis seorang temanku tentang aku..
Enjoy it.. :)


Inspire by neko-chan's post...

Daydream

Take a look to your word
I still don't know what you mean
Take a deep to breathing in
I still hard keep my smile

Thinking about you make me fell confuse
I still can't find the meaning of your hazy word
Is it a daydreaming of you? Or just one of my nightmare?

Take a look to your promise
The promise that we were holding in together
Take a rest to thinking of you
I still can't stop my tears dropping

Thinking about us make me fell lonely
I don't want it will be ended
Is it a daydreaming of you? Or just one of my nightmare?

Please tell me that it is not one of my nightmare
And you'll be here for me tonight



5 komentar:

Yustia Donna Sita said...

hweeeheee....
be better laah.... :)

btw.. sapa tuuh yg bobo dibelakang?? hwee...

ranooz said...

hahay ....
ada penampakan kaki :D
.
sip nduk
aku ngopy liriknya buat status :D
:*

da cloudz hime said...

@mb rani: hehhe... itu kakina adekq bobok... :p makasii2... :)

@dunna: iaa.. ;) ninda itu.. hahaha...

JatHoe HuTchi said...

apa toh ikih.??
meh di umuk e jare..
ehehehe..

just kidding..

truss demo lagu.nya mana.??
share with me.!!!

da cloudz hime said...

wowoowowo..
cah weng!
didelok sik videone..
zzzzzz